Suffolk Coastal District Council online
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Business & Community Awards - nominate the people, groups and businesses that have a positive impact on your community.
New bin collection arrangements - collections now start from 6am and some collection days have changed.
Headquarters review - Full Council votes to support recommendation to move to a new site.
Enabling Communities - is our commitment to local self-help and offers a range of support including funding.
Individual Electoral Registration - the way you register to vote has changed and you can now register online.
Healthy Suffolk - find out how public sector partners are working together to help people in Suffolk enjoy healthier and happier lives.
Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan - Core Strategy and Development Management Policies formally adopted as planning policy.
Nuclear power station expansion at Sizewell - see the joint response to initial proposals for Sizewell C.
Suffolk flooding - information, help and advice for householders and businesses affected by flooding.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- East Suffolk Partnership supports network of local businesses
- Helping East Suffolk businesses to go green
- Get involved with litter picking
- Plans to extend opening hours and services at Felixstowe Library
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.