Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Review of electoral wards - have your say about plans to cut the number of Suffolk Coastal councillors from 55 to 42.
Council Tax frozen for fourth year - Suffolk Coastal has pegged its share of the Council Tax at the same level as 2010/11.
Enabling Communities Budget - a new budget has been set up to help develop projects in local communities.
The Women’s Tour - the UK's first international women's cycling stage-race comes to Felixstowe in May.
Suffolk Coastal leisure strategy - help shape our strategy for the next 10 years by completing the online questionnaire.
Suffolk flooding - information, help and advice for householders and businesses affected by flooding.
2014 Quality of Place Awards - we are calling for entries for this year's awards - is there a building or project you want to nominate?
East Suffolk Growth Plan 2014-2025 - have your say on the plan to create new enterprises and extra jobs in the district.
Nuclear power station expansion at Sizewell - see the joint response to initial proposals for Sizewell C.
Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan - Core Strategy and Development Management Policies formally adopted as planning policy.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Get your skates on and come to Aldeburgh... whatever the weather!
- New Anglia LEP business roadshow in Lowestoft
- Ice skating in Aldeburgh during run up to Easter
- Beat the incline - Felixstowe's cycling hill climb competition
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.