Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Chief and PCC On Tour - come and meet Suffolk Constabulary's Chief Constable and Police and Crime Commissioner.
New bin collection arrangements - from Monday 21 July collections start from 6am and some collection days are changing.
Summer holiday activities - we are offering a great range of activities for 6 to 16 year olds throughout the school holidays, book now!
Headquarters review - we are reviewing the use of our Melton Hill HQ and drawing up options for the future.
Enabling Communities - a new budget has been set up to help develop projects in local communities.
Individual Electoral Registration - major changes to how people register to vote are being introduced from 10 June.
Council Tax frozen for fourth year - Suffolk Coastal has pegged its share of the Council Tax at the same level as 2010/11.
Suffolk flooding - information, help and advice for householders and businesses affected by flooding.
Nuclear power station expansion at Sizewell - see the joint response to initial proposals for Sizewell C.
Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan - Core Strategy and Development Management Policies formally adopted as planning policy.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Spa Pavilion update
- Beach hut owners poetry competition winners
- Land transfer opens up nature reserve
- 'Voice of Suffolk Coastal' says goodbye
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.