Coastline is the annual newsletter from Suffolk Coastal District Council which is now delivered to households in the district once a year. We also produce electronic editions to help keep you informed about your Council and your district.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to send you electronic editions and future issues by email.
If you have any comments about Coastline please email email@example.com.
Coastline Issue 49 - March 2013
- Council Tax frozen but budgeting for growth and prosperity
- Cut your energy bills
- Size of Council under review
- Big changes to benefits
- Where your Council Tax goes
- A year of achievements
- 10 years of your Local Strategic Partnership making a difference
- The partnership for East Suffolk
- New Sizewell must power the district
- Turning our district greener
- Comment on modified Core Strategy
- £20m Felixstowe investment
- Apprentices enthuse councils
- 1953 flood remembered
- Issue 49 - March 2013 (new window PDF 2MB)
- Large print version (no graphics) (new window PDF 93KB)
Coastline electronic edition - December 2012
- Have your say on Sizewell C plans
- Communities and businesses can link up with Council to cut energy bills
- Town centres across district set for Government boost
- Experts brought in to help find future for Spa Pavilion
- East Suffolk Partnership will deliver improvements for Suffolk Coastal and Waveney
- Sporting heroes put in the spotlight
- Public examination of Core Strategy concludes
- Promoting mental health services locally
- Shared planning services are modern and cheaper
- Woodbridge’s tourism services set to move to library
- Council gives its go-ahead for Felixstowe pier schemes
- Volunteer online to help the district
- Council steps into help Walberswick
- New Business Plan sets out progressive future for the district
- Advice about ash tree disease
- Coastline electronic edition - December 2012 (PDF 462KB)
Coastline Issue 48 - Spring/Summer 2012
- Tough times, but getting ready for a better future.
- Need help to be ready for work?
- Stop rubbishing our district.
- Improving Felixstowe’s air quality.
- Council Tax frozen.
- Plan for a modern progressive Council.
- Working together for a better district.
- Protecting our coastline.
- The future for Alde and Ore.
- Making a green difference.
- Keeping you informed.
- Conserving the district.
- Building our economy.
- Olympic torch lights up district.
- Jubilee celebrations?
- Issue 48 - Spring/Summer 2012 (new window PDF 959KB)
- Large print version (no graphics) (new window PDF 102KB)
Coastline Issue 47 - Autumn/Winter 2011
- Wins all round as coast defence works brought forward.
- Sharing with Waveney is delivering big savings.
- Seafront Gardens set to bloom with £2m lottery win.
- How the Suffolk Coastal Local Strategic Partnership is making a real difference.
- Safeguarding Thorpeness and planning for the Alde and Ore.
- Looking back on a year of success and achievements.
- What would you do? - help fill our £2.8m budget gap.
- Designs on improving the quality of local life.
- Making tracks on saving Trimley Station.
- How to contact your councillor.
- White Ribbons against domestic violence.
- Still time for your village to get fit.
- Issue 47 - Autumn/Winter 2011 (new window PDF 1.75MB)
- Large print version (no graphics) (new window PDF 87KB)
Coastline Issue 46 - Spring/Summer 2011
- Partnerships are protecting our coastline.
- Be prepared for the digital tv switchover.
- Council Tax frozen and budget agreed.
- Get ready to vote on May 5.
- Make sure you fill in your census form.
- Help keep your countryside green.
- New-look Felixstowe taking shape.
- Funding bid for seafront gardens.
- Alde and Ore Futures working with its communities.
- Funding for Felixstowe defences confirmed.
- You recycle 60% for the first time.
- Food hygiene ratings on show.
- Helping the local economy.
- Make sure you are getting all your benefits.
- Outstanding designs wanted.
- Arts events and what’s on.
- Rural areas get set for fitness.