Coastline is Suffolk Coastal's newsletter for residents.
Coastline spring 2016
- Investing in the future
- £1.68 million boost for affordable homes
- Sale of Suffolk Coastal Headquarters
- New customer services at Woodbridge Library
- Voting in the PCC elections
- Caring for our communities
- Further transformation in East Suffolk
- Chairman's Challenge
- Show your love for East Suffolk
- Celebrating 30 years
- Spring 2016 issue (PDF 1,540 KB)
Coastline autumn 2015
- A brighter future
- On the move
- Reopening of the Seafront Gardens
- Help identify short stay sites
- Are you registered to vote?
- The importance of apprenticeships
- Supporting our local communities
- Helping young people shine
- Your place, your future - have your say
- Chairman's Challenge
- Women's Tour success in Suffolk
- November 2015 issue (PDF 21.57MB)
Coastline spring 2015
- Council Tax frozen for fifth year.
- Make your vote count!
- New headquarters revealed
- Rendlesham Neighbourhood Plan referendum
- One-stop-shop opens in Felixstowe Library
- Seafront Gardens taking shape
- Get nominating for this year’s design awards
- Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards 2015
- Meet our apprentices
- East Suffolk Partnership Forum success
- Suffolk fly-tipping campaign receives national award
- March 2015 issue (PDF 1.7MB)
Coastline autumn 2014
- Suffolk Coastal is set to move its headquarters.
- New customer services one-stop shop for Felixstowe library.
- Work on the Seafront Gardens project is back on track.
- Review of electoral wards complete.
- Enabling Communities - how we support local communities to do more for themselves.
- Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards are open for nominations.
- Get involved with planning - having your say on planning policies and applications.
- Plant trees - grants available to plant trees.
- Video reminds householders to ensure their waste is disposed of legally.
- Businesses urged to apply for their share of the Government's flood grants.
- Operation Camouflage shortlisted for national award.
- October 2014 issue (PDF 1.57MB)
Coastline March 2014
- Council Tax frozen for fourth year.
- 2014/15 budget - where the money goes.
- Have your say on plans to cut the number of councillors.
- Flooding round-up.
- Enabling our communities - new fund set up to help support communities.
- Suffolk Coastal Disability Forum.
- Thorpeness coastal management consultation update.
- New online application form for Housing Benefits and Local Council Tax Reduction.
- Outstanding designs celebrated.
- Felixstowe to host a world-class cycling event.
- Issue 51 - March 2014 (PDF 1.4MB)
Coastline November 2013
- Rising to the challenge
- Where the money goes
- New homes ready
- East Suffolk Partnership
- HQ review
- Better services
- Who’s who at Suffolk Coastal
- Your Councillors
- Faces of the Future
- Load of rubbish
- Grants make a difference
- Fly-tippers beware
- Fit for the future
- Healthy lifestyle
- Community awards
- Christmas opening and contact information
- Issue 50 - November 2013 (PDF 3.38MB)
Coastline March 2013
- Council Tax frozen but budgeting for growth and prosperity
- Cut your energy bills
- Size of Council under review
- Big changes to benefits
- Where your Council Tax goes
- A year of achievements
- 10 years of your Local Strategic Partnership making a difference
- The partnership for East Suffolk
- New Sizewell must power the district
- Turning our district greener
- Comment on modified Core Strategy
- £20m Felixstowe investment
- Apprentices enthuse councils
- 1953 flood remembered
- Issue 49 - March 2013 (PDF 2MB)
- Large print version (no graphics) (PDF 93KB)