Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- 2013 Air Quality Progress Report - we are seeking views and comments on the findings of the progress report, with particular emphasis on the Action Plan progress reports for Woodbridge and Felixstowe and the Detailed Assessment findings for Stratford St Andrew. Closing date for comments is 26 May 2014.
- East Suffolk Growth Plan 2014-2025 - Suffolk Coastal and Waveney's strategy for growth across East Suffolk to 2025 is now out for consultation. The strategy sets out proposals to build more prosperity in the area, including creating 900 new enterprises and 10,000 extra jobs. Closing date for comments is 18 April 2014.
- Review of electoral wards in Suffolk Coastal - local people are being encouraged to have their say about plans to cut the number of councillors on Suffolk Coastal District Council from 55 to 42 in the future. The independent Local Government Boundary Commission for England has now launched an eleven-week consultation on the new electoral wards (including the ward boundaries and names), which will end on 28 April 2014.
- Suffolk Coastal leisure strategy - we are developing a new leisure strategy which will shape how we deliver our services to help improve the health, wellbeing and fitness of our communities for the next decade. To take part in this process and have your say please complete the short online questionnaire - the survey closes at midnight on June 30 2014.
- Discover Landguard community survey - the Landguard Partnership would like to give you the opportunity to have a say in Landguard's future, share your ideas and thoughts so that they can meet your needs, and the needs of Landguard in the future. Please take the time to fill in the online questionnaire which will help shape the Discover Landguard Project.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal