Have your say
Budget 2015/16 - Suffolk Coastal is in the process of deciding its budget for 2015/16, while also updating its Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the next four years. You can view the draft MTFS and supporting documents below:
- Draft Medium Term Financial Strategy including capital programme (PDF 180KB)
- MTFS Key Principles (PDF 58KB)
- Capital programme 2014/15 to 2018/19 (PDF 97KB)
- Suffolk Coastal Business Plan 2012-2022 (PDF 1.15MB)
Please email Budget15@eastsuffolk.gov.uk if you have any comments or suggestions.
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Your place, Your future - Have your say - we are inviting comments until 27 February 2015 on two important Local Plan documents – the Site Allocations and Area Specific Policies Development Plan, and Felixstowe Peninsula Area Action Plan. See what could be happening near you and tell us what you think.
- Neighbourhood Area applications - applications have been submitted for three new Neighbourhood Areas in Martlesham, Woodbridge and Wenhaston. Comments are invited over a six week consultation period.
- Rendlesham Neighbourhood Plan referendum - a neighbourhood planning referendum will be held in the parish of Rendlesham for the neighbourhood plan on 5 March 2015.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal