Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Thorpeness shoreline management plan consultation - we need your views on a potential change to the current policy for managing the coast at Thorpeness. Closing date for comments is Friday 13 December 2013.
- Home care and community meals - A 12-week consultation on the future of home care and community meals in Suffolk has been launched by Suffolk County Council. Full details about the consultation, including roadshow dates, the consultation booklet, information about how to take part, FAQs and relevant cabinet reports are available on the Suffolk County Council website. Closing date is Monday, 6 January 2014.
- London Airspace Consultation - NATS is consulting about where aircraft will fly in the future above parts of south eastern England. The first stage addresses changes to the airspace supporting Gatwick and London City airports. In our district the Orwell estuary and Felixstowe peninsula fall within the airspace used by flights to London City Airport and is included in the consultation which runs until 21 January 2014. For more details and to provide your comments visit www.londonairspaceconsultation.co.uk.
- Review of electoral wards in Suffolk Coastal - an official review which would see Suffolk Coastal represented by 43 councillors and with new ward boundaries drawn has now been through two consultation stages - draft recommendations are due to be published for consultation in January 2014.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal