Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Local Plan - Preferred Options consultation – We are currently consulting on the ‘Preferred Options’ for the Site Allocations and Area Specific Policies Development Plan Document and the Felixstowe Peninsula Area Action Plan. The Preferred Options documents detail how the district will look in 2027 and how this will be achieved through new residential allocations, increased economic opportunities, retail opportunities and protection of the unique environment. The deadline for comments is 30 November.
- Identification of non-designated heritage assets - we have produced draft criteria for the identification of non-designated heritage assets and would like your views on them. Non-designated heritage assets can be a building, monument, site, place or area and could include, for example, Victorian cottages, village pumps, bridges, WWII pillboxes, or milestones. Closing date for comments is 17 August 2015.
- Suffolk Coastal Disability Forum - next meeting takes place on Monday, 6 July 2015, from 1pm to 3pm, in the Council Chamber at Suffolk Coastal's Melton Hill offices.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal