Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations - Suffolk Coastal is currently conducting a review of the polling stations in the district to ensure that they are as accessible as possible to local voters. Comments are invited on either the existing or proposed arrangements. The consultation starts on Friday 15 August and closes on Friday 7 November 2014.
- Draft Compliance and Enforcement Policy - this policy covers the key regulatory (public protection) services delivered by Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Councils. It replaces the respective enforcement policies for both Councils. We are consulting on the draft policy until Friday 26 September 2014.
- Suffolk Coastal Leisure Strategy - the draft open space, sport facilities and pitch assessments which will provide part of the evidence base for the emerging leisure strategy are now open for consultation - follow this link to view the assessments. Closing date for comments is Tuesday 30 September 2014.
- Draft conservation area appraisals - for Bramfield, Easton, Great Glemham, Leiston, Marlesford and Snape Maltings are now available for comment. Closing date for comments is Friday 12 September 2014.
- Discover Landguard community survey - the Landguard Partnership would like to give you the opportunity to have a say in Landguard's future, share your ideas and thoughts so that they can meet your needs, and the needs of Landguard in the future. Please take the time to fill in the online questionnaire which will help shape the Discover Landguard Project.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal