Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Plans to extend opening hours and services at Felixstowe Library - Suffolk Libraries are working with Suffolk Coastal to increase the number of services provided from Felixstowe Library. To accommodate any new services the library is likely to be increasing its opening hours from six to seven days a week with the library opening on Mondays in future. Suffolk Libraries are looking for customers’ views about the opening times. Survey postcards are available from the library for people to fill in and there is an online survey. The consultation closes on Friday 21 November 2014.
- Community Infrastructure Levy consultation - the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) is a new standard charge which local authorities in England and Wales can charge on most types of new development in their area. We are now consulting on the draft Charging Schedule in the second round of our consultation on the CIL project in Suffolk Coastal. The closing date for comments is Monday 17 November 2014.
- Review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations - Suffolk Coastal is currently conducting a review of the polling stations in the district to ensure that they are as accessible as possible to local voters. Comments are invited on either the existing or proposed arrangements. The consultation starts on Friday 15 August and closes on Friday 7 November 2014.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal