Have your say
Budget 2015/16 - Suffolk Coastal is in the process of deciding its budget for 2015/16, while also updating its Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the next four years. You can view the draft MTFS and supporting documents below:
- Draft Medium Term Financial Strategy including capital programme (PDF 180KB)
- MTFS Key Principles (PDF 58KB)
- Capital programme 2014/15 to 2018/19 (PDF 97KB)
- Suffolk Coastal Business Plan 2012-2022 (PDF 1.15MB)
Please email Budget15@eastsuffolk.gov.uk if you have any comments or suggestions.
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Your place, Your future - Have your say - we are inviting comments until 27 February 2015 on two important Local Plan documents – the Site Allocations and Area Specific Policies Development Plan, and Felixstowe Peninsula Area Action Plan. See what could be happening near you and tell us what you think. Drop-in sessions are taking place across the district to enable as wide an audience as possible to have their say.
- Neighbourhood Area applications - applications have been submitted for two new Neighbourhood Areas in Martlesham and Woodbridge. Comments are invited over the six week period from 26 January 2015 to 9 March 2015.
- Rendlesham Neighbourhood Plan referendum - a neighbourhood planning referendum will be held in the parish of Rendlesham for the neighbourhood plan on 5 March 2015.
- Leisure strategy consultation - we are consulting on our draft leisure strategy for 12 weeks until 13 February 2015. Follow this link to view the draft strategy and to give us your feedback.
- New role for Felixstowe donkey trail - Felixstowe residents are being asked to propose their thoughts on the former Donkey Trail site after funding has become available to rejuvenate it into an outdoor activity area. For more information and to have you say visit www.felixstowe.gov.uk. Closing date for comments is 1 February 2015.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal