Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Have your say on the future of children's centres - Suffolk County Council is asking people to give their opinions about proposed changes to children’s centre services across Suffolk. Full details about the proposed changes are available in a consultation booklet (PDF 2.9MB). Follow this link to find out how to have your say. Closing date for comments is Thursday 16 October 2014.
- Rendlesham Neighbourhood Plan consultation - Rendlesham Parish Council has now submitted its Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents to Suffolk Coastal. It is now our role to publicise the documents and to invite comments on them ahead of the plan being submitted for independent examination. Comments are invited over a six week period from 1 September 2014 to 13 October 2014 - follow this link to view the documents and have your say.
- Review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations - Suffolk Coastal is currently conducting a review of the polling stations in the district to ensure that they are as accessible as possible to local voters. Comments are invited on either the existing or proposed arrangements. The consultation starts on Friday 15 August and closes on Friday 7 November 2014.
- Suffolk Coastal Leisure Strategy - the draft open space, sport facilities and pitch assessments which will provide part of the evidence base for the emerging leisure strategy are now open for consultation - follow this link to view the assessments. Closing date for comments is Tuesday 30 September 2014.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal