Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Draft conservation area appraisals - for Bramfield, Easton, Great Glemham, Leiston, Marlesford and Snape Maltings are now available for comment. Closing date for comments is Friday 12 September 2014.
- Consultation on shared base at Woodbridge fire station - Suffolk County Council is consulting on proposals for a shared base at Woodbridge fire station for Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service and Suffolk Constabulary. Local residents are invited to a drop in session to view the proposals to extend and improve the existing fire station in Theatre Street. You can give your comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Woodbridge Consultation’.
- Planning policy consultation - Suffolk Coastal is asking for views on its draft Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule and the Council's revised and updated Statement of Community Involvement - public consultation runs for six weeks until 5pm on Wednesday 2 July 2014.
- Tell the Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk your views about policing - meet with Police & Crime Commissioner, Tim Passmore and Chief Constable, Douglas Paxton at the Market Hall, High Street, Saxmundham IP17 1AF on Monday 21 July 2014, 6.30pm - 8.30pm, no need to book, just turn up.
- Discover Landguard community survey - the Landguard Partnership would like to give you the opportunity to have a say in Landguard's future, share your ideas and thoughts so that they can meet your needs, and the needs of Landguard in the future. Please take the time to fill in the online questionnaire which will help shape the Discover Landguard Project.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal