Have your say
This page brings together some of the current consultations the Council and other organisations are seeking your views on:
- Your place, Your future - Have your say - we are inviting comments until 27 February 2015 on two important Local Plan documents – the Site Allocations and Area Specific Policies Development Plan, and Felixstowe Peninsula Area Action Plan. See what could be happening near you and tell us what you think.
- Leisure strategy consultation - we are consulting on our draft leisure strategy for 12 weeks until 13 February 2015. Follow this link to view the draft strategy and to give us your feedback.
- Notice of proposed car park changes - Suffolk Coastal is proposing to amend provisions of the Suffolk Coastal District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2008, which applies to all the off-street car parks operated by the Council.
- Deben Estuary Plan public consultation - have your say on how flood defences and other issues affecting the Deben estuary should be managed. To read the plan and give your comments visit www.debenestuarypartnership.co.uk. Closing date for comments is Monday 5 January 2015.
- Suffolk Speaks Citizen Panel - take part in surveys and customer focus groups run by public bodies in Suffolk.
- Submitting petitions to Suffolk Coastal