The links on this page may be of use to your community ....
- Green Suffolk - news and information on recycling, green communities, greener travel, green buildings, wildlife and landscapes and the Creating the Greenest County (CtGC) awards.
- Transition Network - what Transition is, why and how to do it.
- Food Co-ops Toolkit - how to set up a food co-op.
- Climate Outreach and Information Network (COIN) - is a charity established in 2004 motivated by a vision of a low carbon future that includes everyone.
- Mind Tools - creative ideas to aid group work.
- World Café Conversations - drawing on seven integrated design principles, the World Café methodology is a simple, effective, and flexible format for hosting large group dialogue.
- SAVO practical toolkits - toolkits on managing volunteers, forming a group, engaging the media, risk assessments, stress and more.
- Environment Agency flood information - Are you at risk? Have you signed up for flood warnings? What can you do to prepare? What should you do once the worst has happened?
- Suffolk County Council's flooding webpages - information on different types of flooding, the County Council’s role, plans and who to contact in the case of flooding and where to get information.
These links have been put together by Greenprint Forum volunteer Duncan Bell and former Community Environmental Action Advisor Dan Wheals or suggested by forum members. If you want to suggest links for inclusion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.