Current planning applications and having your say
New planning applications search now live - Suffolk Coastal has moved over to a new corporate system for searching, tracking and commenting on planning applications with our shared services partner Waveney District Council - go to the planning applications search page.
Weekly lists of planning applications and tree works
Having your say
Any views or comments you may wish to make known on any current application should be submitted in writing to the Council. Your views cannot be treated as confidential and will be available for public inspection.
You can also discuss current applications with the relevant planning case officer, but for views to be formally considered they will need to be put in writing.
- Proposed housing, Aldeburgh Road, Leiston C12/2139.
- Proposed solar farm, Great Glemham C12/2067.
- Proposed housing, Featherbroom Gardens, Wickham Market C12/2123.
- Proposed housing development, former Aldeburgh Brickworks C12/2573
- Proposed housing development, Main Road, Martlesham C10/1906
- Proposed Maritime Park, public car parks and housing: South Seafront land, Manor Terrace/Langer Road/Orford Road, Felixstowe C12/0068
- Sizewell B Dry Fuel Store - application for subsequent consent C12/1325