Redevelopment of Adastral Park
Revised outline planning application submitted April 2009
A revised outline planning application for the redevelopment of Adastral Park and the adjacent area was submitted by BT on 9 April 2009. The outline planning application previously submitted on 12 September 2008 was withdrawn.
The application includes the creation of an Innovation Park with linked university provision, new community facilities, significant changes to the local road network, and a major housing development of 2,000 houses.
BT have created an Adastral vision website (new window) which gives information about their vision for the development and regeneration of Adastral Park.
The revised proposals include a number of differences from the application submitted in September 2008. You can view the revised application documents on the Adastral Vision website:
Further details of the application, reference number C09/0555, can be viewed on our register of planning applications (new window).
Further information submitted January 2010
BT submitted the following further information and revised drawings in January 2010:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Regulation 19 Statement - which includes the Flood Risk Assessment, Habitat Regulations Assessment, SSSI Assessment and Mitigation Strategy.
- Transport Assessment addendum.
- Design and Access Statement addendum.
- Revised planning application drawings.
- View the further information and revised documents