Proposed food store, Railway Approach, Felixstowe
This application C/12/2395 was considered at a special meeting of the South Area Development Management Sub-Committee on 19 September 2013 and approved, subject to conditions - View the minutes of this meeting.
An application for planning permission was submitted to the Council on 22 November 2012 by Albourne Property Plc, for proposed redevelopment of the former railway sidings and nursery land off Railway Approach and High Road West, Felixstowe.
The proposed development is for a convenience goods food store, associated landscaping, service, access and parking arrangements.
The proposal also includes associated improvements to passenger transport facilities at Felixstowe Railway Station.
Revised plans and documents submitted
Revised plans, documents and additional information were submitted for this application in March 2013 which can be viewed below.
- Supplementary design and access statement (PDF 1.35MB)
- 3D Visualisations (PDF 3.20MB)
- Site and roof plan (PDF 1.04MB)
- Site layout - ground and lower ground level (PDF 2.30MB)
- Lower ground level plan (PDF 2.42MB)
- Ground level plan (PDF 3.28MB)
- Site entry plan (PDF 2.35MB)
- Mezzanine and roof plan (PDF 650KB)
- Sections + Elevations 1 of 2 (PDF 3.52MB)
- Sections + Elevations 2 of 2 (PDF 2.01MB)
- Detailed floor plans: Store entrance + mezzanine (PDF 1.38MB)
- Detailed plans: Garrison Lane + station forecourt (PDF 861KB)
- Elevations (PDF 1.74MB)
- Landscape feature Garrison Lane junction (PDF 623KB)
- Drawing register (PDF 64KB)
- Revised travel plan (PDF 3.95MB)
- Revised transport assessment:
- Part 1 (Text & plans) (PDF 2.54MB)
- Part 2 (Appendices A & B) (PDF 3.22MB)
- Part 3 (Appendix C) (PDF 3.28MB)
- Part 4 (Appendices D to L) (PDF 3.91MB)
- Part 5 (Appendices M to S) (PDF 2.87MB)
Independent Retail Assessment
- Review and appraisal of foodstore planning applications in Felixstowe (PDF 1.18MB)
- Comments on foodstore planning applications review and appraisal (PDF 317KB)
- Reflections on Strategic Perspectives review (PDF 849KB)
Further information about this application and the plans and application documents submitted in November 2012 can be found on our online register of planning applications.
Alternatively the plans and documents can be viewed at our Woodbridge offices during office hours (8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Wednesday, 9.30am to 5.15pm on Thursdays and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Fridays) or by arrangement with the Felixstowe Town clerk.
You are advised to contact the Felixstowe Town clerk on 01394 282086 to check the availability of the documents and to arrange inspection.
The case officer for this application is Liz Beighton who can be contacted on 01394 444778 or email email@example.com for any planning enquiries.
Important information about copyright
Please note that plans, drawings and other material submitted to local authorities for planning applications are protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.