Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan
Community Infrastructure Levy consultation - the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) is a new standard charge which local authorities in England and Wales can charge on most types of new development in their area. We are now consulting on the draft Charging Schedule in the second round of our consultation on the CIL project in Suffolk Coastal.
Suffolk Coastal is drawing up a new District Local Plan setting out the planning policies, proposals and actions for the future development of our district to 2027 and beyond.
The new District Local Plan will form a key part of the Development Plan against which all planning applications and other development proposals will be assessed.
The Development Plan consists of the following documents:
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) - produced by the Department for Communities & Local Government
- Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan - consisting of:
- Suffolk Coastal Local Plan 'saved' policies
- Suffolk Coastal Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs)
- Minerals and Waste Development Framework - produced by Suffolk County Council
If you have any questions about the District Local Plan please contact the Planning Policy and Delivery Team on 01394 444761 or 01394 444558 or email email@example.com.