Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan
Suffolk Coastal is drawing up a new District Local Plan setting out the planning policies, proposals and actions for the future development of our district to 2027 and beyond.
The new District Local Plan will form a key part of the Development Plan against which all planning applications and other development proposals will be assessed.
The Development Plan consists of the following documents:
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) - produced by the Department for Communities & Local Government
- Suffolk Coastal District Local Plan - consisting of:
- Suffolk Coastal Local Plan 'saved' policies
- Suffolk Coastal Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs)
- Minerals and Waste Development Framework - produced by Suffolk County Council
If you have any questions about the District Local Plan please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01394 444761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.