What's on in Suffolk Coastal
April events in Felixstowe (PDF 368KB) - round-up of events taking place in and around Felixstowe.
The Women’s Tour - the UK's first international women's cycling stage-race comes to Felixstowe on 9 May.
Beat the Incline - could you be Felixstowe’s King or Queen of the Hill on 9 May? Enter as a team of 3 or an individual - £10 entry per individual or £20 per team.
Spend an evening with some truly talented British sports stars - come and meet three British sporting heroes at The Alex in Felixstowe on 29 April ahead of the arrival of the Women's Tour.
Insane Mud Challenge in Woodbridge - take on the 5km or 10km mud-filled obstacle course at Poplar Park, Woodbridge on Sunday 18 May and raise money for CLIC Sargent, the children’s cancer charity.
Ranger led walks at Sutton Heath - join our countryside rangers on a series of unique walks during the year and learn about heathland wildlife, fungi and plants at Sutton Heath.
We hope you find these websites useful for finding out what's going on in and around Suffolk Coastal ...
- Events calendar on The Suffolk Coast website
- Choose Woodbridge events listing
- Visit Felixstowe website what's on listing
- Discover Landguard (Felixstowe) website
- Events at Minsmere nature reserve (RSPB)
- What's on at Sutton Hoo (National Trust)
- Snape Maltings Concert Hall and Aldeburgh Music
- Onesuffolk - what's on listing for the whole of Suffolk
- Suffolk Walking Festival
- Visit Suffolk events listing
- Britten 100 - celebrating the centenary of Benjamin Britten in 2013