Weather and tide information for Suffolk Coastal
Select the links below to get weather forecasts and tide tables from the Met Office and BBC weather websites:
- UK weather forecasts and weather warnings from the Met Office
- 24hr and 5 day weather forecast for Aldeburgh
- 24hr and 5 day weather forecast for Felixstowe
- 24hr and 5 day weather forecast for Saxmundham
- 24hr and 5 day weather forecast for Woodbridge
- Tide tables for the East coast
Real time tide information and predicted tide levels
You can get real/near-real time tide information and for our coast from the National Oceanography Centre. Data is given for Lowestoft and Felixstowe:
- Real/near-real time data display for Harwich - the Felixstowe tide gauge has been replaced by the gauge at Harwich - real/near real time tidal elevations are available for Harwich.
- Real/near-real time data display for Lowestoft
- Tidal predictions for Felixstowe
- Tidal predictions for Lowestoft
Flood warnings, three day flood risk forecasts, information on river and sea levels and online flood warning services can be found on the Environment Agency website.
If you are in a flood risk area you can sign up for Floodline Warnings Direct, a free service provided by the Environment Agency that provides flood warnings direct to you by telephone, mobile, email, text message and fax. You can sign up online or by calling the Environment Agency's Floodline on 0345 988 1188.
Advice on what to do, before, during and after a flood is available from Floodline on 0345 988 1188.