Social housing, homelessness & housing advice
Have your say on our Homelessness Strategy - we have reviewed our strategy and the actions that need to be taken to help prevent people becoming homeless. You can have your say on the draft strategy until 31 May 2013.
In this section ...
- Gateway to Homechoice - how to apply for social housing.
- Homelessness - who to contact if you are homeless and need help with accommodation.
- Solo Housing lodgings scheme - affordable accommodation for single people.
- Rent deposit guarantee scheme - help for people on low incomes who want to rent.
- Are you suffering from money problems? - information and support that is on offer to help local residents.
- HomeBuy low cost home ownership - details of the government’s range of low cost home ownership schemes.
- Housing and Council Tax Benefits - means tested benefits designed to help people on low incomes pay their rent and Council Tax.