Waste & recycling services
New bin collection arrangements - starting week beginning Monday 21 July collections are starting earlier (from 6am) with some residents getting their bins collected on a different day of the week - read more about the changes.
As well as bin hangers and letters, to inform residents of the changes, an online bin collection day finder is now available.
Making Food Waste History - food waste accounts for around a third of our rubbish bins costing Suffolk taxpayers £4 million a year in waste disposal costs. The Suffolk Waste Partnership's new food waste campaign has lots of handy reminders to help you make food waste 'history' - travel through time in the new quirky video to find out more.
Suffolk Coastal's waste and recycling services are operated by our partners, Suffolk Coastal Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Norse Commercial Services.
If you have any questions about your waste and recycling services or if you would like any more information or advice, please contact Suffolk Coastal Services on 01394 444000 or email email@example.com.
In this section ...
- Wheeled bin recycling and refuse collection service
- Brown bin collection service
- Home composting
- Recycling and recycling centres
- Recycling plastics
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Disposing of bulky household items
- Household paint and other hazardous household waste
- Householder's duty of care
- Fly-tipping and litter
- Abandoned vehicles
- Trade waste, refuse and recycling
- Suffolk Waste Partnership