Waste & recycling services
Christmas and New Year bin collections - there will be some changes to your bin collection days over the Christmas and New Year period.
You can now recycle even more in your blue bin - you can now put waxed food and drink cartons, aerosol cans, books and metal pots, pans and trays into your blue lidded recycling bin. Find out how you can now recycle even more (PDF 2.12MB) or watch the video.
Suffolk Coastal's waste and recycling services are operated by our partners Suffolk Coastal Norse (formerly Suffolk Coastal Services), a subsidiary of Norse Commercial Services.
If you have any questions about your waste and recycling services or if you would like any more information or advice, please contact Suffolk Coastal Norse on 01394 444000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this section ...
- Christmas and New Year bin collections - there will be some changes to your bin collection days over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Wheeled bin recycling and refuse collection service
- Brown bin collection service
- Home composting
- Recycling and recycling centres
- Recycling plastics
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Disposing of bulky household items
- Household paint and other hazardous household waste
- Householder's duty of care
- Fly-tipping and litter
- Abandoned vehicles
- Trade waste, refuse and recycling
- Suffolk Waste Partnership