Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Christmas and New Year bin collections - there will be some changes to your bin collection days over the Christmas and New Year period.
Christmas and New Year opening hours - opening hours for our Woodbridge and Felixstowe offices, leisure centres and Tourist Information Centres during the holiday period.
Free car parking at Suffolk Coastal's Melton Hill offices in Woodbridge for Christmas shopping on Saturday 20 December.
Local Plan consultation - see what could be happening near you and let us know what you think.
Good health is infectious - pass it on - advice from NHS Suffolk on looking after yourself and staying healthy this winter.
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Business & Community Awards - nominate the people, groups and businesses that have a positive impact on your community.
Headquarters review - Full Council votes to support recommendation to move to a new site.
Enabling Communities - is our commitment to local self-help and offers a range of support including funding.
Individual Electoral Registration - the way you register to vote has changed and you can now register online.
Healthy Suffolk - find out how public sector partners are working together to help people in Suffolk enjoy healthier and happier lives.
Nuclear power station expansion at Sizewell - see the joint response to initial proposals for Sizewell C.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Sponsors proudly support Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards
- Pioneering scheme will keep people warm this winter
- Your place, Your future - Have your say
- Single person Council Tax discount review gets underway
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.