Suffolk Coastal District Council online
The Coastal Revival Fund - A new fund was launched on 17 July at Landguard Fort by the DCLG.
Work progressing on new Headquarters - Suffolk Coastal will be moving its HQ to purpose-built offices in Melton.
Enabling Communities - Funding to support community activities giving greater influence over their environment and services.
Neigbourhood planning in Suffolk Coastal - view the Neigbourhood Area applications received to date.
Universal Credit - local Jobcentres began taking applications for Universal Credit on Monday 13 April.
Sizewell C proposals - Suffolk councils are taking a joint local authority approach to the challenges and opportunities.
Local Plan Issues and Options consultation - view the comments made on our online consultation system.
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Suffolk Energy Action - find out how you could save money with energy efficiency measures.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Felixstowe Museum: Events in August
- Woodbridge celebrates military links
- Suffolk Coastal Chairman’s Challenge
- Big Pathwatch launched
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.