Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Air Quality in Suffolk Coastal - view the 2014 report for Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Stratford St Andrew.
Local Plan - Preferred Options consultation - view and comment on the Preferred Options documents.
Draft Conservation Area Appraisals - Details of draft appraisals for local conservation areas.
Annual Canvass of Electors 2015 Each year we are required to write to every residential property in the Suffolk Coastal district.
Work progressing on new Headquarters - Suffolk Coastal will be moving its HQ to purpose-built offices in Melton.
Enabling Communities - Funding to support community activities giving greater influence over their environment and services.
Neigbourhood planning in Suffolk Coastal - view the Neigbourhood Area applications received to date.
Universal Credit - local Jobcentres began taking applications for Universal Credit on Monday 13 April.
Sizewell C proposals - Suffolk councils are taking a joint local authority approach to the challenges and opportunities.
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Suffolk Energy Action - find out how you could save money with energy efficiency measures.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Council leader's Response to Autumn Statement and Spending Review 2015
- Don’t leave your tackle behind
- Small Business Saturday
- Local residents invited to Galloper Wind Farm drop-in sessions
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
Please note these services are currently being upgraded and are temporarily unavailable.
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.