Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Budget 2015/16 - Suffolk Coastal has set a budget of £11.969 million for 2015/16 - a net reduction of £156,000 (or 1.29%) on the 2014/15 budget - and it has pegged its Council Tax at the same level as 2010/11 with a Band D home paying £149.40. Read the press release.
New headquarters revealed - Suffolk Coastal will be moving its HQ to purpose-built offices in Melton.
Suffolk Energy Action - find out how you could save money with energy efficiency measures.
Local Plan consultation - see what could be happening near you and let us know what you think.
Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards - this year's winners will be announced on 12 March.
Electoral ward changes - new ward arrangements for Suffolk Coastal will come into force for May 2015 elections.
2015 Suffolk Coastal Quality of Place Awards - do you want to nominate an outstanding design or building conservation scheme?
Good health is infectious - pass it on - advice from NHS Suffolk on looking after yourself and staying healthy this winter.
Cold weather advice - latest weather forecasts and practical steps you can take to prepare for winter.
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Enabling Communities - is our commitment to local self-help and offers a range of support including funding.
Individual Electoral Registration - the way you register to vote has changed and you can now register online.
Nuclear power station expansion at Sizewell - see the joint response to initial proposals for Sizewell C.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Emergency planning training programme launched
- Suffolk Coastal adopts Living Wage
- Suffolk Coastal Business and Community Awards announces finalists for ...
- New headquarters revealed
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.