Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Are you registered to vote? - if not, the last day you can apply to vote in the May elections is Monday 20 April - so don't delay. Find out more...
Elections 7 May - elections for UK Parliament and your district, town or parish council all take place on Thursday 7 May.
Electoral ward changes - new ward arrangements for Suffolk Coastal will come into force for May 2015 elections.
Universal Credit - local Jobcentres will begin taking applications for Universal Credit from Monday 13 April.
New headquarters revealed - Suffolk Coastal will be moving its HQ to purpose-built offices in Melton.
Local Plan Issues and Options consultation - view the comments made on our online consultation system.
Suffolk Energy Action - find out how you could save money with energy efficiency measures.
2015 Suffolk Coastal Quality of Place Awards - do you want to nominate an outstanding design or building conservation scheme?
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Sizewell C proposals - Suffolk councils are taking a joint local authority approach to the challenges and opportunities.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Friends of Felixstowe Seafront Gardens seek gardening volunteers
- Illegal sound equipment destroyed
- 2015 Suffolk Business Premises Survey
- Climbs and sprints announced for Women’s Tour opening stages
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.