Suffolk Coastal District Council online
Fairfield Road Framlingham Decision latest - Read the Council's response to the Planning Inspector's Decision
UK Membership of EU - Referendum On 23rd June 2016, a referendum will be held on the UK's membership of the EU.
Council Tax 2016/17 - Council Tax in Suffolk Coastal has been increased for the first time since 2010.
Beware - Scammers about! - Local people are being urged to be on their guard, following reports of suspected scams.
Love East Suffolk - do you Love East Suffolk? Then join in a Spring Clean in 2016 and have the chance to win £200!
Kesgrave & Martlesham Planning applications - Major residential Planning applications in Kesgrave & Martlesham received
Air Quality in Suffolk Coastal - view the 2015 report for Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Stratford St Andrew.
Local Plan – Proposed Submission consultation now commenced
Annual Canvass - Each year we are required to write to every residential property in the Suffolk Coastal district.
Work progressing on new Headquarters - Suffolk Coastal will be moving its HQ to purpose-built offices in Melton.
Enabling Communities - Funding to support community activities giving greater influence over their environment and services.
Neigbourhood planning in Suffolk Coastal - view the Neigbourhood Area applications received to date.
Universal Credit - local Jobcentres began taking applications for Universal Credit on Monday 13 April.
Sizewell C proposals - Suffolk councils are taking a joint local authority approach to the challenges and opportunities.
The Business Bulletin - sign-up for Suffolk Coastal's new quarterly email bulletin for businesses.
Suffolk Energy Action - find out how you could save money with energy efficiency measures.
- Suffolk County Council - for social services, education, highways, trading standards, libraries.
- GOV.UK - for government services and information.
- Government departments and ministers - departmental responsibilities and contacts.
- East Suffolk Partnership - Local Strategic Partnership working for a better district.
- Waveney District Council - our shared services partner.
News from Suffolk Coastal
- Positive negotiations continue on Devolution for East Anglia
- Sport England - New strategy triples investment to tackle inactivity
- Seafront Gardens celebrate second award
- Knodishall Celebrates the Queen's 90th Birthday - Saturday 11th June
- Your district councillor
- Forthcoming Council meetings
- Agendas, reports and minutes of Council meetings
- Filming, videoing, photography and audio recording at Council meetings
Make a payment
Most visited pages
- Planning applications search
- Development management (planning permission)
- Current planning applications and having your say
- Contact us
- Manage or pay your Council Tax
- Waste and recycling services
- Gateway to homechoice
- Job vacancies
Have your say
Do it online
Please note these services are currently being upgraded and are temporarily unavailable.
- Manage your Council Tax account
- Manage your Business Rates account
- Manage your Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax Reduction account
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Weather and tides
- Forecasts and tide predictions - from BBC Weather and flood warnings from the Environment Agency.